Table of Contents
How do I reset my LG phone lock code?
Turn the phone off. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone. Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
What is the default password for LG phone?
Enter the current security code (default code is 0000). Select OK. Enter a new security code. Select OK.
How do you reset LGS?
Performing a Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key (on the right side of the phone) and the Down Volume Key (on the left side of the phone) at the same time.
- When the Factory data reset screen appears, release both of the keys.
How do I unlock my encrypted LG phone?
To unlock the phone
- Turn the screen on. Press the Power/Lock key on the right side of the phone.
- The default Lock screen will appear. To unlock the screen, swipe your finger across the screen in any direction. To use a Swipe Lock screen shortcut, swipe the shortcut icon (at the bottom of the screen) in any direction.
How do you soft reset a LG phone?
Soft reset with hardware keys Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down until the device powers off, approximately 8 seconds, then release.
What is the master unlock code for LG phones?
1: Turn on phone without Sim card. 2: Dial 2945#*769#. 3: A menu will popup to enter the code. 5: Device is now unlocked.
How do I unlock my LG G4 if I forgot my password?
Re: Reset lock screen passcode on LG G4?
- Turn the power off.
- Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
- When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
- Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset”, select with Power button.
How to bypass / reset lock screen code on LG phone?
Step 1. Tap the menu button on your LG phone screen. Step 2. Go to “Settings” and select “Lock Screen”. Step 3. Tap on “Screen lock”. Then you’ll see options like Swipe, Knock Code, Pattern, Pin, and Password, etc. Now, just tap the screen lock type that you’re using on device.
How do I change the password on my LG phone?
Tap PINto change your number lock sequence or tap Passwordto change your alphanumeric lock sequence. You’re prompted to enter and reenter your new lock sequence. From then on, you will need to enter that sequence and tap OKto unlock the screen.
How do I do a hard reset on my LG phone?
If you are sure you want to perform a hard reset, press the Power button and then repeat it to confirm your previous steps; if you want to cancel the factory reset, press the Volume Up (or Down) to cancel. Case 2. You can use the volume keys to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and then press the Home or power button to confirm the selection.
How do I change the password on my lock screen?
Changing your Lock Screen PIN or Password. From the Home screen, tap . Tap Select screen lock. Enter your current unlock sequence, then tap Next. Tap PIN to change your number lock sequence or tap Password to change your alphanumeric lock sequence.