Table of Contents
What sports did Alice in Wonderland?
Alice plays croquet with the Queen.
What music goes with Alice in Wonderland?
A Playlist for Alice in Wonderland
- “White Rabbit” – Jefferson Airplane.
- “Looking Glass Girl” – The Glove.
- “Alice” – Sisters of Mercy.
- “Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors” – Radiohead.
- “Alice” – Tom Waits.
- “I Am The Walrus” – Bono.
- “Alice” – Stevie Nicks.
- “Malice Through The Looking Glass” – The Tear Garden.
Does Alice in Wonderland have music?
Alice in Wonderland is a musical by Henry Savile Clarke (book and lyrics), Walter Slaughter (music) and Aubrey Hopwood (lyrics), based on Lewis Carroll’s books Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking-Glass (1871).
What genre is Alice in Wonderland?
Literary nonsenseFantasy FictionAbsurdist fictionFantastique
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland/Genres
Who does the White Queen represent in Alice in Wonderland?
Mirana of Marmoreal
The White Queen appeared in the Tim Burton’s 2010 film, Alice in Wonderland. Her given name in the film is Mirana of Marmoreal. She is stated to be the rightful ruler of Underland, but her eldest sister Iracebeth, the Red Queen, usurped and claimed the crown as her own.
Are there any good songs about Alice in Wonderland?
Some are blatantly about Alice, while others pay homage to Alice using anything from a verse to an album name or cover. Gunaxin listened to the songs and picked our favorite ten. If you’d like to see what else could’ve been included, check out Wikipedia. A true classic, and obviously a great song to drop acid to.
Who was the actress that played Alice in Wonderland?
The real life Alice has been portrayed in fiction almost as many times than the fictional one! Recently in John Logan’s stage play Peter and Alice in which she was played by Dame Judi Dench.
How old do you have to be to see Alice in Wonderland?
Adventures in Wonderland runs until 31 August. The show is suitable for ages 5+ and there must be one adult accompanying no more than two children. Running time is 45 mins.
What are the names of the Little Sisters in Alice in Wonderland?
5. The names of the three little sisters in the Dormouse’s story (Elsie, Lacie and Tillie) also refer to the names of the three Liddell sisters. Elsie originated from the initials of Lorina Charlotte, Lacie is a transformation of Alice, and Tillie was short for Matilda, a name given to Edith by her sisters.