Table of Contents
- 1 Can you transfer pictures from a deactivated phone?
- 2 How can I get pictures from my old phone?
- 3 How do I turn on my Motorola i465?
- 4 What do I do with all the pictures on my phone?
- 5 What do I do with my old phone after I set up it?
- 6 What should I do with my old phone before I get a new one?
- 7 How do I store photos forever?
- 8 How can I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to my computer?
- 9 Where are pictures stored on a Motorola phone?
Can you transfer pictures from a deactivated phone?
Since your phone doesn’t have service, you can’t use your phone’s data plan to transfer your pictures to another device. Alternatively, if you can remove your phone’s SD card and have the right adapter, you can directly transfer your pictures from your SD card to your computer.
How can I get pictures from my old phone?
- Open the “Google Photos” app.
- Tap the photo you want to save to your phone.
- Now tap the “Options” menu.
- And finally tap “Restore”.
- Repeat for each image.
How do I turn on my Motorola i465?
To turn on your phone, press and hold .
Can you still use a deactivated phone?
Yes. Your phone will still receive a data while connected to WiFi, similar to how a tablet works. Bluetooth would also work without active Republic Wireless service. For listening to music or videos, using the headphone port, built-in speaker, or Bluetooth for media playback will work.
Can I still use my old phone after upgrade?
You can certainly keep your old phones and put them to use. When I upgrade my phones, I’ll probably replace my crumbling iPhone 4S as my nightly reader with my comparably new Samsung S4. You can also keep and re-carrier your old phones.
What do I do with all the pictures on my phone?
Smartphone Pics: 7 Things to Do With All Your Photos
- Delete the ones you don’t need.
- Back them up automatically.
- Create shared albums or archives.
- Store and edit them on your computer.
- Print your photos.
- Get a photo book or magazine.
- Try a camera app that will change your habits.
What do I do with my old phone after I set up it?
Got a new smartphone? Here’s what to do with your old one
- APPLE iOS. You can back up your iPhone either wirelessly through iCloud or by plugging your phone into a computer and using iTunes.
- GOOGLE ANDROID.
- GIVE IT TO A RELATIVE OR A FRIEND.
- TRADE IT IN.
- SELL IT.
- KEEP IT.
- RECYCLE IT.
What should I do with my old phone before I get a new one?
Before you trade in your old phone, it’s absolutely critical to properly wipe the data clean. Choosing to “restore” or “factory reset” your device will work – if encrypted. For Android users, if your existing phone runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer, your data will already be encrypted by default.
Are photos stored on the SIM card?
If you’re the type of person who dreams of a world where you can save photos to a SIM card, you’re probably not too big on saving pics to the cloud or taking up precious device memory on your phone. Good news: If your Android phone has an SD card, you can save photos and videos directly to it.
How can I get pictures off my old Android phone?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I store photos forever?
5 ways to save your photos from disappearing forever
- Back-up your hard drive. Make sure that your images are not saved only in one place (your desktop/laptop computer, for example).
- Burn your images on CDs/DVDs.
- Use online storage.
- Print your images and place them in a photo album.
- Save your prints, too!
How can I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to my computer?
Ensure that your Moto is connected to the PC via a USB cord or Bluetooth. After the connection, choose “Transfer Files” > “Pictures” from the left menu of the main screen. Note: If your Motorola cannot be identified by this tool, try going to Settings > ( Connections) > USB settings.
Where are pictures stored on a Motorola phone?
This is probably because he didn’t set the connection mode on his mobile. If this is done, it will be easy to move photos to computer. Plus, by default, pictures are stored in the internal memory of Motorola, and you can also go to the folder of SD card to check whether there are other images in it.
How to back up data from Motorola phone to computer?
Manage data for Motorola or other Android devices on computer without the technical hassle. 1 click to back up and restore Android device safely. Run smoothly on almost all computers (Windows and Mac). Green interface, foolproof operation, quick response, and with a free trial.
How do I connect my Motorola phone to my computer?
Step 1. Click the above button to download this software. Then install and open it on computer. Get your Motorola connected to the computer via a suitable USB cord. Now, you may need to enable USB debugging on Motorola phone if you haven’t done it yet. Soon, your phone will be detected by the program.