Table of Contents
- 1 How do I contact Tricare dental?
- 2 How do I schedule a Tricare dental appointment?
- 3 How do I check my dental coverage with Tricare?
- 4 Which dental plan is best for retired military?
- 5 What is my TRICARE Dental policy number?
- 6 What is my Tricare Dental policy number?
- 7 Where can I find a Tricare dental program?
- 8 How to contact Tricare for life toll free?
How do I contact Tricare dental?
- CONUS: 844-653-4061.
- OCONUS: 844-653-4060.
- OCONUS Toll: 717-888-7400.
What company does Tricare use for dental?
The Tricare Dental Plan (TDP) is a voluntary dental insurance program. The dental benefit is administered by United Concordia and is available to eligible active duty family members, eligible National Guard and Reserve members and their family members.
How do I schedule a Tricare dental appointment?
Call a Dental Care Finder at 1-866-984-2337 to book the appointment for you.
How do I contact United Concordia?
How do I check my dental coverage with Tricare?
- Go to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
- Click on the red “Log On” link at the top of the page.
- You must have a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account to log in.
- Select the “Dental” tab to enroll in a dental plan.
What is my Tricare dental policy number?
The DoD Benefits Number (DBN) is an 11-digit number found on the back of the ID card that can be used to verify eligibility and file claims. You are also assigned a DoD ID number, a 10-digit number on the front of the ID card. This DoD ID number should not be used to submit claims.
Which dental plan is best for retired military?
Best Retired Military Dental Insurance Providers
- Best Overall: Delta Dental.
- Best for Low-Cost Coverage: Dominion Dental.
- Best for Low Coinsurance Rates: MetLife.
- Best for Affordable Deductibles: Humana.
- Best for Plans Outside of FEDVIP: DentalPlans.com.
Is TRICARE dental primary or secondary?
United Concordia will work with your other dental insurance to determine the coordination-of-benefits rules. These rules determine which of your plans is primary and secondary when paying for your dental care. The general rule is that the primary plan pays first and the secondary plan pays second.
What is my TRICARE Dental policy number?
Can you make TRICARE appointments online?
You can book appointments online if you’re: A registered user on the TOL Patient Portal. Booking an appointment at a military hospital or clinic.
What is my Tricare Dental policy number?
Is United Concordia the same as Tricare?
United Concordia Companies, Inc. United Concordia previously administered TDP benefits from 1996 to April 30, 2012 and currently administers the TRICARE Active Duty Dental Program (ADDP) for active duty service members.
Where can I find a Tricare dental program?
TRICARE Dental Program (United Concordia) CONUS: 844-653-4061 OCONUS: 844-653-4060 OCONUS Toll: 717-888-7400
How to contact United Concordia Tricare dental program?
United Concordia TRICARE Dental Program P.O. Box 69452 Harrisburg, PA 17106 Fax: 844-827-9926 (toll-free) 717-635-4520 (toll) Quality of Care/Grievance Inquiries. United Concordia TRICARE Dental Program – Grievances 1800 Center Street 2AL4 Camp Hill, PA 17089 Fax: 717-260-7168. Enrollment Applications Enrollment/Change Form and Initial Payment
How to contact Tricare for life toll free?
TRICARE For Life Contractor (WPS-Military and Veterans Health) Toll-Free: 1-866-773-0404 TDD: 1-866-773-0405 : TRICARE Service Centers: Eurasia-Africa Area Latin America and Canada Area Pacific Area: United Concordia (Active Duty Dental Program) 1-866-984-2337: United Concordia (TRICARE Dental Program) CONUS Toll Free: 1-844-653-4061
Where is Tricare dental in Camp Hill PA?
TRICARE Dental Program P.O. Box 69452 Harrisburg, PA 17106 Fax: 844-827-9926 (toll-free) 717-635-4520 (toll) Quality of Care/Grievance Inquiries United Concordia TRICARE Dental Program – Grievances 1800 Center Street 2AL4 Camp Hill, PA 17089 Fax: 717-260-7168.