Table of Contents
How do I get the radio code for my 1997 Honda Accord?
There are a few ways to retrieve your Honda Accord’s radio code:
- Look inside your glovebox or owner’s manual for the code. You’ll find it on a sticker with the radio serial number.
- Visit our Honda service center at Fisher Honda near Denver.
- Retrieve your code online via the OEM site.
How can I get the code for my Honda Radio for free?
Honda Dealer (Free) – You can get a Honda radio code for free by contacting the dealership. Call any Honda dealer and ask them if they can help you with the code. If they ask you to bring the vehicle in, mention that you already have the serial number for the radio.
What size speakers are in a 97 Honda Accord?
Speakers that fit your 1997 Honda Accord lx*
|Speaker location||Speaker sizes**|
|Rear Deck Corners||6×9″|
How do you unlock a Honda radio without the code?
If the radio is showing ERR instead of CODE, turn off the vehicle and disconnect the black cable on your battery for one to three minutes. This step will reset the system.
How do I unlock my Honda radio?
Press the preset buttons 1 and 6 at the same time while turning on the radio. A 10 digit serial number will appear on the radio display. If you have a 2001 or older Honda the serial number is located on the body of the radio unit. the radio unit will have to be removed to see the code.
How do you use radio removal tool?
Simply insert the proper tool and wait for the “notch” feel. Once you feel the notch, apply force away from the radio towards the rear of the vehicle to remove the radio from the dash.
How do I get my Honda radio code?
Once you have your radio serial number, you have three ways to access your radio code:
- Accessing Your Honda Radio Code Online. Visit https://radio-navicode.honda.com/.
- To Access Your Honda Radio Code via Phone. Call Honda America Client Services at 1-800-999-1009.
- To Access Your Honda Radio Code from a Dealership.