Table of Contents
How do you say temperature in Cantonese?
溫度 (wan1 dou6 | wen1 du4) : temperature – CantoDict.
How do you say handsome in Cantonese?
- (chiefly Cantonese) good-looking boy; handsome man (Classifier: 個／个)
- (Cantonese, slang) plain steamed rice (Classifier: 個／个; 碗)
- (Cantonese, slang) good traffic.
How do you say cool in Cantonese?
The word ying means “type” or “model,” but in Cantonese slang, ying is an adjective for a cool, stylish or attractive man.
How do you say burn in Cantonese?
The Cantonese word siu – 烧 – siu1. (to burn in Cantonese)
What is beautiful in Cantonese?
1. 美麗 (mei5 lai6) English Translation: Beautiful. This is the common and easiest Cantonese word to say beautiful in Cantonese.
What is leng zai?
Leng Zai (or Leng Chai) meaning: Leng Zai comes from the Cantonese word 靚仔 which means handsome (boy). While these words are normally used as a compliment, we Malaysians sometimes call random strangers “ Eh, Leng Zai!” or “Eh, you Leng Lui over there”, to get their attention, rather than the usual “excuse me”.
What is yes Cantonese?
係 (Hai6) This is the common way of saying yes in Cantonese.
What is Cantonese slang for?
Cantonese slang you need to know right now
- Catching worms. 🔊: “juk chung”
- A chicken talking to a duck. 🔊: “gai tung aap gong”
- Buddhist style. 🔊: “fut hai”
- Kicking the ball. 🔊: “seh boh”
- Trap. 🔊: “fuk”
- Wearing a green hat. 🔊: “daai luk mo”
- To ride an ox while looking for a horse. 🔊: “keh ngau wun ma”
- Driving a bus.
What is Chinese burn?
Terminology. The prank is known by various different names, such as Indian sunburn or Indian rug burn, and also as Chinese wrist burn, or simply Chinese burn and as the snake bite.
How do you say cheap in Cantonese?
Let’s break it down 平(peng4) is cheap.
What does Sohai mean?
It is a cantonese word used in Malaysia. The direct translation means “stupid cunt” which we do cuss it here alot in Australia.
What does Cincai mean?
Cincai. It really just means ‘whatever’ but you can also use it to describe an action where one does anything casually or as one pleases.