Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use the word newer in a sentence?
- 2 What is the difference between for and because?
- 3 Is it better to use because or as?
- 4 What is without in grammar?
- 5 Can Since replace Because?
- 6 What is this and that in grammar?
- 7 Which is the best definition of the word newer?
- 8 How to use the word help in a sentence?
How do you use the word newer in a sentence?
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Newer | Newer Sentence
- His verses are of the newer sort.
- The newer life createth out of life.
- There was also no lack of newer comers.
- No doubt, in newer places the thing has got to be so.
- The newer kilns are constructed as shown in Fig.
How can I use the word in a sentence?
For sentence example
- I’ve waited at that station for five hours.
- He was going to like the clothes she bought for the trip.
- “I’ll get us some coffee,” she said, heading for the kitchen.
- He had been taking care of her for nearly a year now.
- You’ve paid a dear price for this thing.
- Thank you for inviting us.
What is the difference between for and because?
For one thing, for has been firmly established as a function word that indicates purpose whereas because means for the reason that.
How do I use the word for?
For is usually a preposition and sometimes a conjunction.
- For: purpose. We use for to talk about a purpose or a reason for something:
- For someone. We often use for to introduce the person or people receiving something:
- For: exchange. We use for to refer to an exchange:
- For in multi-word verbs.
Is it better to use because or as?
We use because when we want to focus more on the reason. We use as and since when we wish to center on the result. Most commonly, the because clause emphasizing the reason ends the sentence; the as or since clause stressing the result starts the sentence.
When I can use this or that?
Generally speaking, we use this/these to refer to people and things, situations and experiences that are close to the speaker or very close in time. We use that/those to refer to people and things, situations and experiences that are more distant, either in time or physically.
What is without in grammar?
from English Grammar Today. The preposition without means ‘not having something’ or ‘lacking something’: I can’t drink tea without milk.
When should I use for or to?
Use “to” when the reason or purpose is a verb. Use “for” when the reason or purpose is a noun.
Can Since replace Because?
84), the use of since is more precise when it is used to refer only to time (to mean “after”). You should replace it with because when that is what is really meant.
Do we put comma after as?
Common starter words for introductory clauses that should be followed by a comma include after, although, as, because, if, since, when, while.
What is this and that in grammar?
This, that, these and those are demonstratives. We use this, that, these and those to point to people and things. This and that are singular. These and those are plural. We use them as determiners and pronouns.
What is difference between this and that?
The words ‘this’ and ‘that’ are demonstrative pronoun which is used for indicating something. We use the word ‘this’ to point out a person or object which is close to you. On the other hand, ‘that’ is used to point out a person or an object which is farther from you.
Which is the best definition of the word newer?
Comparative form of new: more new More recent. Lignites, as a rule, are generally found in strata of a newer geological age, but there are many instances of perfect coals being found in such strata.
What do you need to know about sentence builder?
You can use our sentence builder online to quickly improve your writing to make sure that all of your sentences are correct. The following are some simple things that you need to keep in mind if you want to ensure that your sentences are correct: A sentence must contain a minimum of a subject and a verb, otherwise, it will be considered a fragment.
How to use the word help in a sentence?
I am willing to help you. It’s my duty to help you. You can ask Tom for help. His advice didn’t help much. I must help her at any cost. I promise you I’ll help you. I thanked Mary for her help. She didn’t even try to help. She volunteered to help him. You can’t count on his help. She did her best to help him. She thanked him for his help.
What does newer Mean in the Catholic Church?
During the period of the Reformation some of the rulers of Baden adhered to the older and some adopted the newer faith, and the house was similarly divided during the Thirty Years’ War. The death-dealer before him was newer, with less than a few decades in the service of Death.