Table of Contents
Is birthstone by month or zodiac?
A birthstone is a gemstone that represents a person’s period of birth that is usually the month or zodiac sign. Birthstones are often worn as jewelry or as a pendant necklace.
What is your birthstone chart?
Birthstone Chart with Modern and Traditional Stones
What are the 12 birthstone colors?
More videos on YouTube
- January – Garnet. Are you a January baby?
- February – Amethyst. Next on our list of our birthstones by month is amethyst, which belongs to those born in February.
- March – Aquamarine.
- April – Diamond.
- May – Emerald.
- June – Alexandrite.
- July – Ruby.
- August – Peridot.
Which birthstone is the most expensive?
1. Diamond. Not surprisingly, the April birthstone is one of the most expensive jewels available today. Not only has it become the eternal symbol of undying love, but is also an exceptionally strong gem with a rating of 10 on the Mohs scale.
What is the rarest birthstone?
February babies have the rarest birthstone of all. Diamond (April) is the rarest birthstone in a total of six states, while topaz (November) is the rarest birthstone in Montana, Wyoming, and Rhode Island.
What is the most expensive birthstone?
Diamond (April) The priciest and most prized of all the birthstones, those born in April have the double-edged sword of having diamonds assigned to their birth month.
What is the prettiest birthstone?
What is the most beautiful birthstone?
- Emerald is a famous ancient birthstone that occurs in a vivid green color that is considered calming and pleasing for human eyesight, and that is why it is in our list.
- Agate provides colorful and the most craziest patterns that would just astonish you!
What birthstone is the most expensive?