Table of Contents
What is there to do in Palm Springs to Phoenix?
- The Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- Salton Sea State Park.
- Joshua Tree National Park.
- General Patton Memorial Museum.
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge.
- El Dorado Hot Springs, Tonopah.
What is between Phoenix and Palm Springs?
The top cities between Greater Palm Springs and Phoenix are Palm Desert and Joshua Tree National Park. Palm Desert is the most popular city on the route — it’s less than an hour from Greater Palm Springs and 4 hours from Phoenix.
What is Arizona Phoenix known for?
Phoenix is known for its outstanding hotel resorts, with elaborate pools and desert gardens, Southwest-infused fine dining, luxurious spas and championship golf courses.
Where should I stay between Phoenix and Palm Springs?
Hotels On The Way From Palm Springs, California To Phoenix, Arizona
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
- Stanford Retreat.
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- La Casa Que Canta.
- The Camby, Autograph Collection.
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
- Vista Retreat Vacation Home.
Where do you stop on Palm Springs?
Best Los Angeles to Palm Springs Drive Stops to Make
- Los Angeles.
- The Richard Nixon Library & Museum.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandhir Hindu Temple.
- California Citrus State Historic Park.
- Historic Mission Inn Hotel & Spa.
- UC Riverside Botanic Gardens.
- Oak Glen Preserve.
- Morongo Casino Resort & SPA.
How many days do you need in Arizona?
If you want to get the highlights of this beautiful state but don’t have a lot of time to devote to it, then I would recommend spending five days in the lovely southwestern state.
Is Palm Springs close to San Diego?
How far is Palm Springs from San Diego by car? The drive from San Diego to Palm Springs is 129 miles (207 km).