Table of Contents
Where is halfway between North Carolina and Florida?
The city at the geographic halfway point from North Carolina to Florida is Savannah Beach, Georgia.
What is halfway between Ocala and Gainesville?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Ocala, FL to Gainesville, FL is Paynes Town, Florida.
What is halfway between Ocala and North Port?
There are 148.18 miles from North Port to Ocala in north direction and 173 miles (278.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route. North Port and Ocala are 2 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . This is the fastest route from North Port, FL to Ocala, FL. The halfway point is Thonotosassa, FL.
What is halfway between Ocala and Sarasota?
Halfway between Ocala, FL and Sarasota, FL The best city between Ocala, FL and Sarasota, FL to meet is Lake Magdalene, Florida which is about 13 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Wesley Chapel, Florida. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 33543.
What cities are 2 hours away from Florida?
Cities 2 hours from Florida City
- 1 hr 59 min: Goodland, FL.
- 1 hr 58 min: West Palm Beach, FL.
- 1 hr 57 min: Big Pine Key, FL.
- 1 hr 55 min: Tequesta, FL.
- 1 hr 54 min: Juno Beach, FL.
- 1 hr 53 min: Lake Park, FL.
- 1 hr 51 min: Riviera Beach, FL.
- 1 hr 50 min: North Palm Beach, FL.
What is the halfway point between Toronto and Orlando?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Toronto, Canada to Orlando, FL is Lewisville, North Carolina.
Is Ocala north of Gainesville?
There are 33.96 miles from Gainesville to Ocala in southeast direction and 38 miles (61.16 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route. Gainesville and Ocala are 40 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop . This is the fastest route from Gainesville, FL to Ocala, FL. The halfway point is Orange Lake, FL.
What is the halfway point between Ocala and Tampa?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Ocala, FL to Tampa, FL is Conrock, Florida.
What is the closest place to Florida?
Florida shares a land border with only two other states, both along its northern boundary: Georgia (east) and Alabama (west). The nearest foreign territory is the island of Bimini in the Bahamas, some 50 miles (80 km) to the east of the state’s southern tip.
What are good day trips in Florida?
The 14 Best Day Trips in Florida
- Soak in the sunshine at Siesta Key Beach.
- Visit the mermaids at Weeki Wachee.
- Dine with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Center in Titusville.
- Airboat through the Everglades National Park.
- Go tubing at Ichetucknee Springs State Park in Fort White.
- Walk the walls of Castillo de San Marcos in St.
Is driving to Florida cheaper than flying?
Driving might be the cheapest option for you. Even though it can take longer to drive than fly for long-distance trips, gas and lodging can be cheaper than plane tickets, baggage fees, and rental cars.
Where should I stop on a road trip to Florida?
Places to stop on a Florida road trip
- Orlando. From St.
- Cape Canaveral. Head out of Orlando along the FL-528 E and you’ll reach Florida’s Space Coast in around 45 minutes.
- Fort Lauderdale.
- Marco Island.
- Cape Coral.