Table of Contents
- 1 Why do I keep getting an error message on Hulu?
- 2 How do I reset Hulu on my TV?
- 3 Why does my Hulu app keep crashing?
- 4 What to do if your Hulu is not working?
- 5 How do I report a problem with Hulu?
- 6 How do I troubleshoot Hulu on my TV?
- 7 Why do I have trouble with Hulu?
- 8 Is Hulu having issues?
- 9 Why won’t Hulu play on my computer?
Why do I keep getting an error message on Hulu?
Hulu problems are typically caused by a poor internet connection or issues with either the streaming device or Hulu app, so most of them can be fixed by following a few general troubleshooting tips. Update your Hulu app, or try reinstalling it. Make sure your streaming device is also fully updated.
How do I reset Hulu on my TV?
Reset Hulu on your smart TV
- Use the remote to turn on your smart TV.
- Next, open the Hulu App on the smart TV.
- Find the back button and then hold it down until you can see the home page on your Smart TV.
- This should automatically reset the Hulu App.
- After that, you can now open the Hulu App and it should be working properly.
Why does my Hulu app keep crashing?
If the Hulu app or website is crashing, it may indicate that your account data is corrupted. This happens when temporary bugs and glitches occur on the platform. To fix this, you need to sign out of your current session and log back in afterwards to refresh your account data.
What is Hulu error code P dev318?
The pdev318 Hulu error code indicates a connection error. The source of the problem could be on the user end or an issue with the Hulu servers. Check Hulu Support on Twitter for service status updates, then, if there are no known issues, carry out the following troubleshooting steps.
What is Hulu error code P edu136?
When you see the error code P-EDU101 when streaming Hulu shows, you may receive the message, “It looks like you’re using an anonymous proxy or VPN. You’ll need to disable it to watch Hulu.” You likely have an issue with the VPN or proxy that you are using. It may be blocking connection to the Hulu server.
What to do if your Hulu is not working?
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
- Perform a power-cycle.
- Check for app and system updates.
- Test your internet connection.
- Fully close the Hulu app.
- Clear cache and data.
- Uninstall or reinstall the Hulu app.
- Improve your internet connection.
How do I report a problem with Hulu?
Other ways to contact Hulu customer service
How do I troubleshoot Hulu on my TV?
How do I fix Hulu error dev318?
How to fix Hulu error code pdev318
- Check Hulu Support on Twitter to see if there’s an outage.
- If there are no issues, close and relaunch the Hulu app.
- Power cycle the device running the Hulu app.
- Reboot the internet modem and router.
- Check to see if the Hulu application needs an update.
Why my Hulu is not working?
If you’re experiencing the Hulu not working problem on your web browser, perhaps it is because of corrupted browser cache. Here’s how you can clear your cache. On your browser, press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete key on your keyboard at the same time.
Why do I have trouble with Hulu?
A very common Hulu problem is that content loops or that programs restart after ads. If this is an issue you run into very often it may be your device, rather than a Hulu problem. A former Hulu support tech says that this is a common issue with Sony Blu-Ray players that use Hulu.
Is Hulu having issues?
then try opening Hulu again.
Why won’t Hulu play on my computer?
If you’re running into performance issues or your Hulu videos refuse to play, your browser may be due for an update. Most browsers will alert you to an update’s availability when you connect to the Internet. If you’re using a mobile device, you can check your phone’s or tablet’s app store for an update.