Table of Contents
- 1 Why is my BlackBerry flashing green?
- 2 What does the blue flashing light on my BlackBerry mean?
- 3 How do I turn the light off on my BlackBerry?
- 4 Why is my BlackBerry flashing red?
- 5 How do I stop network notification popups?
- 6 Why is the lightning bolt on my phone flashing?
- 7 How do I turn off Carrier Information?
- 8 Is there a green light on my BlackBerry charger?
- 9 How to fix the red light on my BlackBerry?
Why is my BlackBerry flashing green?
The green LED flashes when your battery is low. You will also notice a beep and your battery icon going red and is completely empty. Time to charge your bb!
What does the blue flashing light on my BlackBerry mean?
When a BlackBerry pairs with a Bluetooth device, the LED light will flash blue to indicate that the connection has occurred. During the call, the LED will flash blue to reassure you of the connection.
How do I turn the light off on my BlackBerry?
After you complete these steps, swipe down from the top of your home screen, BlackBerry Hub, or application grid, and then pull down the Quick Settings menu to quickly turn on and off the flash light.
How do I turn off network notifications on BlackBerry?
How to disable the flashing green network notification LED on the BlackBerry smartphone
- Open Options or Settings and select Screen/Keyboard.
- Select Network Notifications or LED Coverage Indicator, depending on your BlackBerry Device Software.
- Change the option to No.
- Display the menu and click Save.
What does it mean when the charging symbol is flashing?
Usually a bad cable or the cable or adapter is not plugged in properly/completely. Could be dirt in the charging port on the phone.
Why is my BlackBerry flashing red?
Depending on the model of your BlackBerry, the red light can flash if the battery is extremely low. If the light continues flashing after charging, ensure the phone did charge. If the battery indicator at the top of the screen is full, press and hold the “Power” button until the phone powers off.
How do I stop network notification popups?
Here’s a quick guide on how you can stop SIM Toolkit popups or flash messages on Android, be it from Jio, Airtel, Vodafone Idea, BSNL, or any other operator….Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Vodafone Idea
- Open the SIM Toolkit app on your phone.
- Select FLASH!.
- Click on Activation.
- Now, tap Deactivate and press OK.
Why is the lightning bolt on my phone flashing?
Why is the lightning bolt flashing on my battery?
The lightning bolt across the battery icon on the main menu screen means that the device is plugged into an external power source. If you remove the device from the power source the lightning bolt will disappear, leaving only the battery icon.
How do I fix the red light flashing on my BlackBerry q10?
How to Troubleshoot a Flashing Red Light on a Blackberry
- Turn your BlackBerry phone over and remove the back cover. Remove the BlackBerry battery for one minute.
- Hold the red “End” button down as you replace the battery.
- Hold down the green “Call” button for a moment and then hold down the red “End” button.
How do I turn off Carrier Information?
Is there a green light on my BlackBerry charger?
FF22 likes this. You must be a Newbie, yes when the pb is turned off and you plug in charger you get one red light and then a green blinking light while charging. When it it stops blinking it is fully recharged. DON’T try to power it on. Let it sit on the charger for at least two hours, longer is better.
How to fix the red light on my BlackBerry?
Press the power button and the volume together, if there is 1 % charge left, there is a chance that it will boot up. When you see the logo, immediately charge the playbook. 3. This solution requires patience. Plug the charger into the socket and plug the USB into the playbook. The red light should stay on for 8-10 secs.
What’s the red light on the BlackBerry PlayBook?
Once the Playbook has enough power to boot, the red light stays and changes to green but this time it should be blinking slowly slowly and keep on blinking. You should also see the playbook logo return.
Why is my BlackBerry PlayBook not charging properly?
eman, the most common reason for that is because the battery is completely drained out, discharged below the charging threshold. The problem with the playbook is that it will not charge, if it is drained past that point. Try these solutions:” Solution: try these 3 different step by step solutions. Hopefully one of these wille work for you.