Table of Contents
- 1 How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline?
- 2 Can YouTube videos be downloaded and saved?
- 3 How do I download a YouTube video to my computer for free?
- 4 How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
- 5 How do you download a video if there is no download option?
- 6 What is the penalty for downloading YouTube videos?
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
Can YouTube videos be downloaded and saved?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer for free?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos with Realplayer anymore?
The “No videos to download on this page” message often means that the video (or the website) is incompatible with our downloader for Google Chrome, Edge, and Firefox*. Our Download This Video feature is designed to work with most popular video websites.
Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
How do you download a video if there is no download option?
deturl.com. (Web tool) Deturl is an online video downloader. Just like KeepVid, you need to paste the video’s page address in the input (URL) field on the website and press a download button. Choose the format you want and start downloading.
What is the penalty for downloading YouTube videos?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.