Table of Contents
What should I put on my yearbook comment?
Best Yearbook Quotes
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” –
- “If the opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” –
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever.
- “Shoot for the moon.
- “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.” –
What should a yearbook page say?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What is a good theme for a yearbook?
20 Yearbook Theme Ideas for 2021
- Distance Unites Us.
- A Year Like No Other.
- Flattening the Curve.
- StayHome. StaySmart.
- What’s Next.
- Still Connected.
- Virtually Together.
What should I write for my senior quote?
What to Write in Your Senior Quotes?
- Write Something that summarizes your experience at the high school.
- Write about your experience at school.
- You can choose to share your attitude about your school and teachers.
- Thank your teachers for helping you.
- Show your gratitude to your parents.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
Do yearbook quotes matter?
The yearbook tradition of including a quote with a senior portrait is not without controversy. While the quotes are meant to be a reflection on the student’s personality or year, they often cause more harm than good.
How do I make a yearbook dedication page?
With that in mind, here’s how to make a yearbook page:
- Start with your book’s master template or style guide.
- Set your page goals.
- Choose a template, or create a yearbook page layout, that works best for your goals.
- Add your content, like photos, captions, and headlines.
- Edit it, get feedback, proof it.
How do you write captions in yearbooks?
COPY & CAPTION WRITING
- Describe sights, sounds, smells, actions, reactions.
- Use direct quotes.
- Attribute all quotes.
- Use specific facts.
- Use vivid verbs.
- Use plain language. Say “he said” instead of “he stated.”
- Use precise words.
- Write to the emotions. Include the senses.
How do I make a theme for my yearbook?
Top 10 Tips for Developing a Theme or Concept
- YOU CAN’T PULL A THEME OUT OF A HAT.
- List what is unique to your school this year.
- Check theme lists.
- Make sure it is memorable and flexible enough to be developed into sidebar mods.
- Keep the visuals – type, colors, shapes and patters – consistent throughout the book.
What does theme mean in yearbook?
A theme is an idea or concept threaded throughout a yearbook to unify its parts. A theme should not be a cliché or cute phrase, but sound like something students would say this year, and look like this year’s colors and design trends. Some years an obvious theme will surface, if changes have occurred at your school.
Do senior quotes matter?
What should be the title of your yearbook?
People put a lot of thought into naming their children (and even their pets). Well, this yearbook is your baby, so you want to give it a name that lives up to its content. We’ve put together some tips for how to get the brain juices flowing when it comes to choosing your title, and also some great title ideas we’ve come across over the years.
What’s the best way to sign a yearbook?
One of the most important steps to remember when it comes to how to sign a yearbook is to have a starting point and guidelines. You may be thinking how in the world am I going to sum up a years worth of memories into a couple sentences. No pressure, you don’t need to document every experience.
What should be the opening line of a yearbook message?
Use a fun opening line. This is your last hoorah of the school year! Start your yearbook message off right with a fun opening line. “Hey, you,” works great for your fellow classmates and friends. For others, you may want to start off by wishing them a fun summer.
What should I write in my child’s yearbook?
It’s tradition for parents to leave a ‘send off’ quote in their child’s yearbook and these yearbook quotes from mom and dad offer just the right amount of inspiration and encouragement. “It’s not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.” -Ann Landers